It’s safe to say that most people lock their bike up with it sitting in an upright position, which it can’t be moved from until it’s unlocked. Realizing this, the folks at Abus went and created an anti-component-theft system called NutFix. Once it’s installed, the only way of removing a bicycle’s wheels and/or seat involves turning the whole bike on its side.
Continue Reading Nutty system takes a sideways glance at bike security
- Kryptonite Security WheelNutz turn bicycle security upside down
- Pedal Lock does more than just support cyclists’ feet
- Linka makes bike security easier by unlocking automatically
- BluLocks bike has its own built-in lock
- This bike lock stinks – but that’s a good thing
- Could a textile bike lock make the cut?