One of the best things about Lego is the world of possibilities it opens. You can follow the instructions and build accurate cars and monuments, or you can let your imagination run wild and turn that average vehicle into something much more exciting. That’s exactly what the team at BMW has done with its R1200 GS Adventure motorbike, creating the Hover Ride from tiny bricks before handing it over to the production team to give it life.
Continue Reading Lego fantasies take flight with “hovering” BMW concept
- BMW Concept 101 becomes a reality with K 1600 B bagger
- Don’t try this at home: Colin Furze’s crazy homemade hoverbike
- Revit breaks the boundaries with two-wheel-drive Super Enduro
- BMW goes adventuring with new G310 GS and R1200 GS
- Ducati gifts itself the Panigale 1299 S Anniversario
- Bolt M-1 finds a home between electric motorcycle, moped and bicycle