Only a handful of teams around the globe have safely demonstrated a manned, electric multirotor aircraft – but there’s every indication these VTOL Jetsons-mobiles will play a major role in the future transport mix. Here’s another example out of the Netherlands – the Sky-Hopper.
Continue Reading Sky-Hopper: Another manned multirotor project to watch
- Manned multirotors
- Personal Flight
- Man levitates on terrifying gasoline-powered flying carpet
- Wanna buy a street-going laptop?
- Flyboard Air creator bought by US counter explosives company
- Students create a human-carrying multicopter
- Airvinci ducted fan helicopter prototype set for take off
- Franky Zapata’s awesome Flyboard Air redefines the concept of a hoverboard