Scientists have been predicting the demise of the Martian moon Phobos and its rebirth as a planetary ring for a while now. However, a new study suggests that this isn’t the first time it’s headed for destruction – nor is it likely to be the last.
Continue Reading Is Martian moon Phobos locked in a cycle of destruction and rebirth?
- Solar System
- Purdue University
- MIT study redefines the role of meteorites in the formation of the early solar system
- Study claims lunar caverns could hold city-size colonies
- Ancient Martian volcano erupted non-stop for 2 billion years
- DeepHand motion tracking enters the VR arms race
- Three most likely creation theories for the phantom “Planet Nine”
- If you want to make bacteria glow, give it a virus