Years of rally success made Subaru a default choice for hoons in the early 2000s, but recent WRX models have struggled to meet (lofty) expectations. To build some hype for the current WRX STI, Subaru sat Mark Higgins in a specially-prepared car and told him to drive down the bobsled run in St. Moritz. As you might imagine, the results make for great viewing.
Continue Reading Video: Subaru bashes down a bobsled run
- Subaru’s new modular platform will be cheaper, smoother and safer
- Updated Impreza gets EyeSight technology
- Review: 2016 Subaru Forester epitomizes family fun
- 2016 Subaru WRX and STI – street-legal rally madness
- Subaru reworks rally favorite for Japanese special editions
- Subaru XV Hybrid goes to STI handling school