Chinese hypercar startup Techrules showed two different concept cars at last year’s Geneva Motor Show. For this year’s show, it totally shattered the mold and pulled the silken cloth off a car that looks dramatically different than either member of last year’s duo. It’s called the Ren, and it represents the final design for Techrules’ first production car. Still powered by a super-virile combination of electric motors and micro-turbines, the Ren touches down as a spacecraft-like vessel complete with triple-bubble canopy, laser lights and rear fin.
Continue Reading Techrules polishes up its radical turbine-backed electric supercar
- Geneva Motor Show 2017
- Inside McLaren’s latest supercar – the 675LT
- Mazzanti’s 1,000-hp Evantra Millecavalli – an Italian record-breaker?
- McLaren offers up sub-3,000-mile, Concours-condition F1
- Mazzanti dazzles Bologna with the Evantra 771
- World’s first 3D-printed supercar aimed at shaking up the auto industry
- Lotus Exige Sport 380 leaves its siblings in the dust