Back in 2013, we first heard about SCP Marine Innovations’ X2 Underwater Jet Pack, which allowed users to “fly” underwater like Aquaman. It consisted of two forearm-mounted thrusters, each of which were hard-wired to a battery pack on the user’s back. Well, German inventor Un-Yong Park has created something along the same lines, but that’s considerably simpler – it’s called the Scubalec.
Continue Reading Snorkellers should get a kick out of this arm-mounted jet drive
- Where’s your jetpack? It’s underwater
- Snorkelboard lets you watch the fishes, without dunking your head
- Easybreath snorkel mask promises more land-like breathing underwater
- Swimbot puts a swimming coach on your head
- DOL-Fin is designed to let you swim like a dolphin
- Review: A snorkel that makes you feel like Aquaman