It was six years ago that we first heard about Bridgestone’s prototype AirFree Concept automobile tires, which utilized flexing thermoplastic resin “spokes” instead of compressed air. As it turns out, a just-announced bicycle version of those tires may end up beating the original to the market.
Continue Reading Bridgestone rolls out an airless bike tire
- Bridgestone’s new car tire technology detects road conditions
- Hydraulic muscle makes for tougher, stronger disaster-site robots
- Bridgestone’s airless tires are designed to never go flat
- Bridgestone’s pedal-electric trike looks sharp, and might reach production
- Bridgestone tests Russian dandelion as raw material for tire rubber
- Yamaha clocks strong performance in MotoGP testing