With a name like Shimon, you might expect this marimba-playing robot to specialize in Michael Jackson tunes. As it turns out, he’s much more into improv jazz, collaborating and jamming with human players in search of meaningful meaningful musical ideas neither could have produced on their own.
Continue Reading Shimon the improv-jazz marimba robot listens in and jams with humans
- Artificial Intelligence
- Georgia Tech
- Machine Learning
- Google Glass teaches people to dot and dash
- Will Georgia Tech’s $7K online M.S. in computer science program make the grade?
- Nvidia’s autonomous drone keeps on track without GPS
- Turtle-bot teaches itself to waddle through the desert
- Where have all the red giants gone?
- Algorithm minimizes impacts for falling robots