So you have found a nice piece of land and are ready to embark upon the dream of building your own house. Instead of spending the next few years dealing with the stress of managing a horde of builders, imagine if a truck could just roll up, and with the press of a button unfold your dream house in less than ten minutes. UK-based company Ten Fold Engineering has developed a series of modular, self-deploying structures that can be instantly unfolded without the need for builders, cranes or foundations.
Continue Reading Kitted out modular house can unfold in eight minutes
- Stackable apartments offer a tiny solution to homelessness
- Stackable Micro-house incorporates multi-functional living zones
- Dublin considers modular homes for the homeless
- Stackable units become plug-and-play housing for the homeless
- Casa Futebol concept would turn World Cup Stadiums into low-cost housing
- Portability of Modularflex emergency shelter hinges upon hinges