For some people, there’s nothing quite so exquisite as a classic wooden motorboat. Well, Minneapolis-based entrepreneur Kevin Fitzke has taken that aesthetic and applied it to the stand-up paddle board. The resulting watercraft, known as The Bootlegger, is definitely a beauty to behold.
Continue Reading Retro paddle board is ready for rum-running
- Finpo Waterglider uses a simple lever to move across the water
- Hobie Eclipse stand-up pedal board will have you walking on water
- PeleBoard takes a stride toward leg-powered paddleboarding
- Standout water toys and small watercraft of 2015
- Modular jet drive helps you or your watercraft power through the water
- Supski lets you “ski” on a paddleboard