The latest airbag-packing safety clothing to come out of the Dianese Group’s D-Air Lab is a jacket aimed at protecting workers from impact due to a fall from on high. Currently undergoing testing in power stations, the appropriately-named Safety Jacket is based on D-Air technology already found in motorcycle and ski clothing.
Continue Reading Dianese testing inflatable protective jacket in the workplace
- Ducati announces wireless airbag jackets for riders and passengers
- Wearable airbags for ski racing move toward the start gate
- Dramatic “Safety Sphere” concept provides all-round protection for motorcyclists
- Hedgehog-inspired full-body airbag would inflate into a personal safety cocoon
- Airbag helmets outperform conventional helmets in drop tests
- Fabric sensors to make car seats smarter and safer