Not many of us think about commercial vans. Yet all of us have ridden in one or may even eventually have cause to own one. These are the workhorses of the delivery world and Mercedes has long been a part of that. The Metris is its current offering, and the Passenger variant is made specifically for shuttling people.
Continue Reading Review: Mercedes-Benz Metris Passenger is commercial people-hauling done right
- Boeing awarded first commercial manned space mission contract
- Terra Motors delivers Bizmo II long-range, electric, commercial scooter
- NASA seeks commercial satellites to talk to Mars
- NASA calls for commercial partners on robotic lunar lander initiative
- Small UAV Coalition formed to promote civil and commercial use of small UAVs
- Video Name Tags turn salespeople into walking TV commercials