Can hydrogen power form part of a cleaner trucking future? Toyota is exploring the possibilities with a set of heavy haulers reconfigured to run on hydrogen fuel cells. The venture, dubbed “Project Portal,” is now moving into its next phase, with the company to begin a pilot project that will see the zero-emission vehicles lugging goods around ports in Los Angeles later this month.
Continue Reading Toyota’s hydrogen-powered trucks to start hauling cargo around LA
- Toyota powers big rigs with hydrogen fuel cells
- First Toyota fuel cell bus rolls into Tokyo
- Toyota completes 100,000-km road test of its hydrogen-powered Mirai
- Toyota Fuel Cell Bus goes on sale next year
- Toyota launches its Fuel Cell Vehicle as the “Mirai”
- Toyota fuel cell bus tested in Tokyo