With fuel accounting for a significant proportion of truck running costs these days, the quest for fuel efficiency has been attracting increasing attention. XStream Trucking’s approach is to literally close the gap between the cab and the trailer at highway speeds.
Continue Reading TruckWings spread at speed to reduce drag, save fuel
- Fuel efficiency
- Could owl wings hold the key to quieter aircraft and wind turbines?
- Ferrari’s ludicrous FXX-K Evo: An aerodynamics lab on wheels
- Secrets of mosquito flight captured on high-speed cameras
- Experimental X-56A’s thin, bendy wings herald a revolution in airliner design
- Electric wind takes truck aerodynamics from brick to slick
- Yes, it’s street legal – a closer look at the Aston Martin Valkyrie