Sauropods were the largest of all dinosaurs. The largest sauropod tracks ever recorded were discovered in 2009, in the French mountain village of Plagne. Now, after further excavation and analysis, it has been announced that they are part of the longest sauropod trackway – or set of tracks – ever to be found.
Continue Reading World’s largest dinosaur tracks are part of a new record
- Bog-pickled dinosaur brains make for a remarkable fossil
- Triceratops-like dinosaur tooth fills gap in history of American continent
- Croc-like fossil reveals earliest dinosaur ancestor
- Meet Zuul, the well-preserved new dinosaur species dubbed “Destroyer of Shins”
- New species of ancient marine reptile is the oldest of its kind
- Robotic flippers shed new light on ancient animal