For every good selfie you take, there are dozens of duds that you’d rather didn’t see the light of day, but the fastest way to get over those insecurities might be to project those selfies onto a giant head for all to see. Accepting your own face and flaws, and how you present yourself to the world, was the impetus for a public art installation called As We Are, by Matthew Mohr Studios.
Continue Reading Would you share your selfies on a giant 3D head?
- Public Space
- Giant Rubik’s Cube can be solved by hand
- Nissan Qashqai drawn into existence with 3D-printing pens
- Spider clock pays homage to modern art icon
- London sculpture’s twisting slide is almost complete
- Artist creates nanosculptures smaller than a human hair
- Polyes Q1 aims to be the first child-safe 3D sketching pen